Abstract Submission Guidelines
The comprehensive Call for Papers are specially designed for you by the Conference Chair together with the Conference Committee. If you think you’re a researcher, academician, industry expert or an enthusiastic individual in the following themes it’s time for you to prepare yourself for the conference and your presentation.
To facilitate the submission process and the subsequent follow-up process, please consider the following guidelines, information, tips, terms, and deadlines mentioned.
Guidelines for the Abstract Structure
- The acceptable word range for the abstract is 175 – 275 words. The abstracts which do not meet this word limit will be sent back to the author(s) to be revised.
- Please download the abstract template and follow the format carefully. If the abstract template is not followed as is, you will be asked for revisions.
- Your submission should be in English.
- We encourage you to send an informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a summary of a paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion.
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract.
Once you prepared your abstract according to the guidelines,
- Submit your abstract to(abstract mail address)
- After successful submission, receipt acknowledging the abstract will be sent via an email within three working days.
Deadline For The Abstract Submission
- Please submit your abstract before 20th August 2020.
About the reviewing process of your abstract
- TIIKM’s double-blind peer review process is conducted by the Conference Secretariat under the guidance of the Scientific Committee Chair/ Conference Chair.
- The Scientific Committee Chair/ Conference Chair serves as the Head of the Scientific Committee and will make the final decision on abstracts.
- Scientific Committee Members are established academics who hold PhDs or other terminal degrees in their fields who have previous peer review experience.
- Every abstract will undergo a double blind peer review by an international Scientific Committee Member within two to three weeks after its receipt.
- Results of the abstract review will be sent to the author within two weeks of submission (Conditions apply if there is an emergency).
- Notices of acceptance or rejection of the paper will be sent to the author with reviewer comments.
- If revisions are required according to the reviewer comments, the revised abstract must be sent back within a week.
- If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the Conference.
READ MORE >> (Should goes to the “Abstract review process” tab in TIIKM corporate website)
Select your Presentation Mode
If you would like to present, start by submitting a proposal. In the meantime, you will need to know the following presentation modes available at the Conference. You may register as an Oral Presenter, Poster Presenter or Virtual Presenter.
Conference program and Registration
Once your proposal is accepted, you must register and pay the registration fee . Upon your payment confirmation, the organizing committee can schedule your presentation in the program. View our Step-by-Step Guide to the Payment Information.
By attending our INNOEDiT 2020 The conference you will not only present your paper, make new contacts, but also you will gather new experiences. Check Registration Benefits to know what your registration fee include.
Registration is Now Open! Click here to register online.
- Early bird payment deadline: 22nd September 2020
- Regular Payment deadline for all presenters: 22nd October 2020
Important Information for the Co – Authors
- Please note a single registration permits only one person to attend the conference
- If the co-authors would like to attend the conference, their registration and payment are required to be made independently.
- Co-authors will be given a discount of 15% from the Non-Presenter’s (Listener’s) registration fee.
- The certificate will be issued to co-authors upon their registration/payment for the conference.
- Please make the prior communications with the organizing committee with regard to this matter to enjoy the benefit of the discount.
Full Paper Submission
Following the INNOEDiT 2020 Conference, we provide you with the opportunity to publish your paper with well-known journals and conference proceedings will be facilitated by superior publication procedures. View for Publication 2020 Opportunities and submit your Full paper on or before 11th December 2020.
If you are not hearing from us
- Contact the main conference coordinator at ………………………..@tiikm.comin case you do not receive an acknowledgement/follow-up email within 48 hours after your abstract submission, registration or inquiry.
- Please check your spam/junk folder prior to making inquiries regarding your concern.
- Make sure to provide your mobile phone number in your registration form along with your abstract for further communications.