Dr. Rohana Basil Marasinghe
Rohana Basil Marasinghe is Director of the Staff Development Centre of the University of Sri Jayewardenepura (USJP). He is also Head of the Department of Medical Education and Health Sciencesnof the Faculty of Medical Sciences, USJP. Rohana obtained his MBBS (University of Colombo), MPhil (University of Sri Jayewardenepura) and PhD (University of Queensland, Australia).
Before joining the university, he worked as a Pre-university Research Fellow and as a Research Assistant at the Institute of Fundamental Studies, Kandy. He also worked as a Medical Officer in the Ministry of Health. Apart from his main duties as a lecturer in Medical Education, he functions as a visiting lecture and a board member to number of educational programmes.
His main research interests are Medical/Nursing Education, Staff Development & Training, ICT/ innovative technology use in education as well as the areas related to Health/telehealth/Biomedical informatics. He is a member of the editorial board of the Sri Lanka Journal of Bio-Medical Informatics and also the Founder and Charter President of the J’pura University Toastmasters Club.
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Suhailah Hussien, International Islamic University Malaysia, Malaysia
- Prof. Jorge Manuel, Universitat Rovira I Virgili, Spain
- Dr. B. Saminathan, Bharathidasan University, India
- Dr. Lasith Gunawardena, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka
- Dr. Christopher James Hill, The British University in Dubai, UAE
- Dr. Virginija Bortkevičiene, Vytautas Magnus University, Lithuania
- Dr. Farhan Abdul Rauf, Our Own Public Health Institute (OOPHI), Pakistan
- Dr. Soly Mathew Biju, Faculty of Engineering and Information Sciences, UAE
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Sabariah Bte Sharif, Universiti Malaysia Sabah, Malaysia
- Dr. Tamer El Maaddawy, United Arab Emirates University, UAE
- Dr. Sabina Akhtar, American University in the Emirates, UAE
Be our Session Chair / reviewer
Write to Ms.Maheesha Dilshani : email@example.com with your short bio-data
Main Conference Coordinators
Contact Person : Mr. Isanka P. Gamage
The International Institute of Knowledge Management (TIIKM),
Hotline: +94 777 379 779
TP : +94 113 098 521/2